From left to right: Jeanne Hofmans, Rob van Steenbergen, Jurian van de Laar, Peter Simon Schrijver, Jean-Paul Varwijk, Bernd Beersma, Huib Schoots, Arjen Verweij, Zeger van Hese, Joris Meerts, Markus Gärtner, Bart Broekman, Angela van Son, Pascal Dufour, Ard Kramer, Jeroen Mengerink, Kristoffer Nordström, Philip Hoeben, Daniël Wiersma, Joep Schuurkes, Duncan Nisbet, Eddy Bruin, Wim Heemskerk, Ruud Cox, Richard Scholtes, Ray Oei.
Below are a number of links to DEWT4 reports produced by participants. If you want to get an impression about what happened during this peer conference, then you’ve got to read them all.
- An online photo album by Ray Oei
- DEWT4 Sketchnotes by Ruud Cox
- More Sketchnotes by Huib Schoots
- Facilitation: Dealing with the Yellow cards by Peter Simon Schrijver
- PDF-document with all tweets with hashtag #DEWT4
- PDF-document with all photo’s tweeted during DEWT4
- DEWT4 – a peer conference on teaching testing by Zeger Van Hese
- DEWT 4: Teaching software testing by Jeroen Mengerink
On behalf of all the participants I’d like to thank the AST for the grant which helped in making this conference a success.